SO I was tagged by PastMisfortunes
about a month ago... and I just got back from being busy with school and such... For now...
Anyways, so here are the questions...QUESTIONS:1. Do you have a celebrity crush?
I have a few... Shall I list them for you?
2. What is your favorite movie?
That's so hard to pick just one... BUT I'll tell you one of many. I LOVE Moulin Rouge
3. If you were anyone other than yourself, whom would you be?
Hmmmmmmmm... I would be a successful writer, preferably of poetry.
4. Who are two people who inspire you?
My mom and my last-semester-poetry professor
5. Have you ever had a life-changing experience?
Hmmm. Yes. When both my friend and my grandfather both committed suicide less than a year apart. It definitely has left me feeling empty and depressed... And anxious. It also made me more aware of how to react in such situations.
6. What is an accomplishment you're proud of?
After several years of not being able to get a job due to school, I continued trying and got my first job at the age of 20 - held that job for a year. Now, I'm back in school and managed to get a part time job at a candy store
7. If you lived in another time period, what would it be?
That is a tie between the Victorian era and the 1950-1960s age.
8. What color do you think best describes you?
9. Who is someone, whether real or fictional, who reminds you of yourself?
I'm definitely a combination of Luna from Harry Potter, Hermione from Harry Potter, and a bit of my friend Jordan.
10. What is something you'd rather not do again?
Have another friend/relative kill themselves... That was too hard.
11. What is something you're glad you did?
I'm glad I went to community college before jumping into university.
12. If you could have any ability, what would it be?
Either invisibility or flight.
13. What is the weirdest thing that you did or believed as a child?
When I was about 2 years old, my mom took me to see her friends... Well, they had all been drinking champagne or something like that, and left their half empty glasses on the table as they proceeded to sit on the couch to talk. I crawled onto their chairs and drank their leftovers, found a knife (big enough to cut through a melon), and then ran around the room with it. After my mom put the knife back on the counter, I tried lifting a watermelon that was on the floor. I was wacky, okay?
14. Do you have a favorite place? If so, where?
I do! There is a bridge not far from my townhome that I used to go as a kid.. It's my happy place, especially when it rains
15. What are five things that make you happy?
1. My family
2. My boyfriend
3. Ice cream